Monday, November 10, 2008

Monikas New Workshop







So here i found Monika today after she bragged incessantly about her new "workspace" in the closet to do all her crafts and guess where i find her? well the pictures say more than enough!
the first picture shows her little spot in the closet, but "where is monika?" the second photo prove again she is not working in her "FANTASTIC" new workspace that i was not thrilled about in the first place but she insisted it would be great. guess where i found her! thats right! on the bed, listening to her ipod, with all her crafts and goodies scattered all over. I love her guts and this is one of the things i love about her, she makes me laugh. also if you want a good laugh, ask her where she would end up if traveling north from texas. "its a dengerous world out there!"

7 comments:

Dayna said...

That cracks me up!

Unknown said...

I love this post!

So where would she end up? Do tell!

Rachel said...

Ha, ha! After Monika was so proud of her new space and showed it off to everyone! I love you, Monika! :)

christa elyce said...

HAHA! sooo monika! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YA'lls ROOM!

Erika said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, we need to work on the love for the workplace ah! I love you Mo you make thigs great. Sorry Ronny that is the way it is. LOL
Now tell us where would she end up?

Greg said...

Why would she want to leave Texas? It's only the best place ever! As for the crafts, I'm sure she'll warm up to the closet space soon.

Erin Ann said...

haha!! I have to say, Monika, you are not alone!! Ronny, I love that you posted this to let us see just how kooky that wife of yours is! We love you Monika

Followers