Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random Updates

It's been a while...and I'm in the mood to update.

Let's start with Ronny:
He's sleeping
Kai: He's sleeping...he likes to change Jaiden's diaper. Especially the yucky ones...he says: "poo poo?" and comes to wipe. He's also learned the "mine!" word...good gracious... he loves to play with other kids, but adores his brother so much, he likes to drag him around to wherever he goes and wants to constantly hold him...until he's done, which then he will push him off and there goes Jay...I was once told by my mother that she found me sitting on top of my baby brother's head when I was watching TV...he was only 2 months....I guess Kai IS my child, cuz I found him doing the same thing...could I get mad???! no....my mother just laughed...
Kai got to speak to his great grandmother over the phone last night for the first time...it was QUITE funny...here's the conversation:

Kai: "hi"....(in an almost whispering voice)
G-grandma (G): "konnichiwa, kai kun!" (hello, Kai!)
Kai: "...."
G: "Kai, this is OBAACHAN!!! (grandma)" "JAAPAAAN, OBAACHAN!!!, JAPAN!"
lol....poor thing...she just lost her husband, or my grandfather this year and has been really struggling....I wished more than anything to be able to make a trip down there, she's always done so much for me, even when she knew I wasn't her "real" grandchild...I never knew the difference with her....

Jaiden: sleeping...
he's blabbering lots more and smiles lots still...he rasies his bum up in the air and moves his legs under him, but not quite at the crawling stage yet...he's so darn cute...I'm told that he doesn't look like either Ronny or myself...hmmm....

Monika: I decorated our master bedroom!!! It's romantical now! lol I've been dreaming of having a nice romantic place for our room, and I finally did it!! It's so nice, I think! And it's not even all the way finished! I love it! Also, I created a little craft room for myself!!! Guess where?! Anyone who's been to my apartment will know...IN THE CLOSET! DUH! WHERE ELSE!? lol but I LOVE IT!!! It's the shnazziest place ever!! Come join me! lol

What I'm really excited for lately: Christmas pictures that the Sherrards took for us. I can't wait to send them out with our Christmas cards!
and my new craft room and our new master bedroom :)

Ok, that's it. I'm bored now. chaito!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Everybody needs a craft room so what if it's in the closet. Good of a place as any.

Unknown said...

OHH! I really want to see your craft room and bedroom!

Erika said...

I am sure your bedroom looks great I know you always do a good job. I want a picure of it and your craft closet LOL
Erika

Followers